Here’s a quick guide to testing for pregnancy with urine and salt. Many women will admit that it can be challenging to visit a doctor or go to the hospital to test for pregnancy. This is because of curiosity and nervousness. This is something that requires courage and absolute privacy. You don’t have to go to a clinic to conduct such tests. You can do a simple home test with just salt and urine. This is an affordable and quick way to test for pregnancy.
To get the best results, it is important to perform your pregnancy tests one week after you miss your periods. If you are pregnant, one week will suffice to allow your body to make the HCG hormone. Drinking a lot of fluids before the pregnancy test can cause your urine to become cloudy and may result in inaccurate results.
This is a quick guide to performing a pregnancy testing using only salt and urine.
The following information is required:
- Use transparent glass or a container to collect a sample of your urine
- A small amount (about two pinches of salt)
- Take a new sample of urine using a transparent container or glass.
- Add some salt to your urine sample.
- Mix the urine with water to dissolve the salt
- Keep the solution in place for a while (about five minutes), and then observe the changes.
A milky or cheesey solution, as well as a milky/creamy foam, can indicate that you’re pregnant.
A clear sign that you’re not pregnant is a change in your urine color or no changes in the color of the urine.
This test might not prove 100% accurate. This home test does not indicate if you are pregnant. You can also visit a medical facility to confirm your pregnancy if you have any doubts.