- A pregnancy test kit will determine if a woman is pregnant.
- You can use this test at home, without the guidance of a doctor.
- The I Can Pregnancy Test Device analyzes the levels of pregnancy hormones, and returns the results in just 5 minutes
- This is a single-use test that you can do at home or in your bathroom.
- The I Can pregnancy test kit is available without a doctor’s prescription.
The I Can confirm pregnancy kit is an extremely useful tool that allows women to find out if they are pregnant. This pregnancy test kit is a great tool to confirm that they are pregnant. This pregnancy test kit can provide accurate results in as little as 5 minutes. The device detects the level of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone (HCG), also known as the pregnancy hormone. The levels of this hormone rise after a woman conceives and can be detected in her urine.
Information about the Product
- The pregnancy test kit includes a test strip, a silica gel packaging and a dropper.
- I can see that pregnancy test results are accurate to 99%.
- After use, dispose of this pregnancy detection kit India.
- This test can detect traces of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone in the urine.
How To Interpret
After your urine sample has come in contact with the strip, a pink vertical line/s will appear in the panel bearing the letters C and T.
- A single line at C is not pregnant.
- Two lines at C and T signify that you are pregnant.
- Inconclusive results are indicated by no lines.
- The I can pregnancy test kit detects the presence of pregnancy hormones in the urine.
- The Home pregnancy test kit is very easy to use and comes with clear instructions and guidelines.
- This kit includes a single-use test strip, a disposable dropper, and silica gel packing.
- This pregnancy test kit has a lot of benefits. It can detect pregnancy with a precision of 99% if done correctly. This is close to the results achieved by diagnostic labs.
- The I Can Pregnancy Test Kit can be used to detect pregnancy in women.
- This kit can be used at home, or anywhere else with a toilet. It requires a urine sample to confirm pregnancy.
How To Use
- If you have missed a period or are late, this test must be done
- This should be done using the first day’s urine.
- Take the morning sample and place it in a clean, dry container. Then, use the disposable dropper that comes with the kit to extract 2 – 3 drops from the urine.
- Drop 3 drops of the urine into the small opening marked with an “S”
- Wait 5 minutes for the results. Then, dispose of the kit immediately.
- Keep it away from children.
- Keep it dry and away from sunlight and heat.
- Do NOT reuse the single-use test strip, dropper, or any other items of this kit.
- If the results don’t show up after 10 minutes it is best to throw out the kit and get a new one
Q1. Q1. What temperature should I store my kit?
Ans. It is best to store between 4 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Q2. Q2. When do I throw out this kit?
Ans. After obtaining the result, it is best to throw the kit away.
Q3. Q3. How do I view the results of this kit’s analysis?
Ans. A double pink line in the C&T indicates that you are pregnant. A single pink line means that you are not. No lines indicate that you failed the test, so you will need to start over.
Q4. Q4. How can the I Can pregnancy testing kit confirm pregnancy?
Ans: The quick pregnancy detection kit can detect the presence of a hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The test strip will detect the presence of the hormone in your urine and will display 2 pink lines. This will indicate that you have conceived.
Q5. Q5. When is the best time for the I Can pregnancy testing kit to be used?
Ans: The I Can pregnancy test kit can be used the day after you have missed your period, or on the next days. It is important to do this first thing in the AM with your first urine of the day.
Ans: The Control Line is indicated by a ‘C’. It means that the test was successful if a pink line appears there. The letter ‘T’ is for the ‘Test line. Positive results will be given if pink lines are seen at both ‘C” and ‘T”. If the test results are positive for both ‘T’ or ‘C’ then you are probably not pregnant.
Q7. Q7. How effective is the I Can pregnancy testing kit?
Ans: It is the best kit to detect early pregnancy if it is used correctly.
Ans. If the test strips’ display panels are very faint or if one of them seems to be very faint, it means that the results were not conclusive. You might try it again using a quick pregnancy detection kit.